Multi-color Aircraft LED Maplighting – Experimental and Other Industry Applications
The Oplite 6 series is available either with all six LEDs of your color choice operating simultaneously, or three white LEDs and three LEDs of your color choice operating independently of the other color. The Oplite 6 series is compatible with all dimming systems. Each LED Oplite 6 is manufactured and tested in accordance with FAA-PMA-approved protocols for quality assurance and customer satisfaction.
As of June 2022, Oplite 4 and 6 are now FAA NORSEE approved. NORSEE approval allows for installation "as a minor alteration on an Aircraft Certified under 14 CFR Part 23 or precursor regulations, as outlined in FAA memorandum number PS-AIR-21.8-1602". Read Oplite's NORSEE approval document here.
Precision CNC Machined • Mil-Spec Anodized • 20,000 Hours LED Life
- 12-volt model; maximum 15 volts DC 30 milliamps
- 24-volt model; maximum 30 volts DC 15 milliamps
- Fully adjustable in two directions
- Total installed height when extended is 2.125 inches
- Mounts in 15/32” thru hole; Surface Mount Adapter available (P/N: SMA/MMII)
- Gooseneck options available
- Available in four colors/combinations: Red, Green, Blue, White